TAP Stencils are super fun and easy to use.
Try combining more than one stencil into a design for extra coolness!
- To avoid the risk of bleeding under the stencil, makeup wedges
and acorn shaped sponges work great to apply paint,
temporary tattoo inks or dry powders.
- Sponges should be slightly damp, it is best to apply water to the paint and then pick up the
wet creamy paint with your damp or dry sponge.
- To avoid smudging, carefully wipe TAPS off with a moist sponge
(and let dry) or a dry paper towel between uses, and make
that you are painting over a dry base.
- When tapping the paint hold the stencil firmly against the skin using the 2 tabs on each side of the design.
- To create a 3-D effect tap with one color, then slide the stencil over slightly and tap with a second color.
- These stencils can be used many many times, but be gentle with them so they last a long time
- Use a snap ring to hold your stencils so you don't loose them